Thursday, December 9, 2010

Drifloon, not so good.

Well here's my attempt at Drifloon.


The eyes are there, they just blend with the dark purple.


And here you can see how the cloud I made didn't match up at all.

I never actually thought about the cloud until after I had started him, so that explains why that didn't turn out so well. I'll probably wait a while longer to finish this guy up, long enough to mabye figure out a trick for that cloud.

For right now, I'm going to try something a little more simple, probably an oddish, since the only hard part about that might be the leaves, but I've actually thought about that this time. It'll take a bit of time, since I plan to do each of the leaves separately.

I'm still waiting until I can do harder things, and I definitely can't wait until I can do a Metagross or a Gallade. Hopefully somebody will start to follow this blog soon, it's kinda disappointing doing this with no one to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment